Lévy Kaufmann-Kohler offers a highly-skilled working environment that allows you to grow as a practitioner of international arbitration and sports law. We are happy to consider applications from enthusiastic, dedicated and open-minded individuals with a passion for international arbitration to join our team. Please send any applications using our Contact page.
Our administrative team is one of the pillars in our firm’s success. LKK is always open to consider applications from well-qualified and motivated persons who value reliability, team work and commitment to excellence. We offer an international environment which is challenging yet friendly and characterized by mutual respect. Please send any applications using our Contact page.
LKK is currently looking for:
Business Development & Communications Manager
We are looking for a creative, rigorous and well-organized professional to handle and assist in developing the firm’s PR, communications and business development activities.
This is a long-term position (possibly part-time).
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to communicate persuasively and concisely in both English and French.
- Deep knowledge of social media (in particular LinkedIn and Twitter), WordPress and standard digital graphic design tools.
- Strong interest in the business of legal services and the practice of international law and dispute resolution.
- Strong time-management and interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate effectively and confidently with the firm’s partners, associates and administrative staff.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Drafting, editing and proofreading content for social media and website posts and other written communications.
- Elaborating and coordinating digital communication campaigns; tracking engagement metrics.
- Drafting submissions to legal ranking directories and awards.
- Coordinating and developing media and legal directories relationships.
- Overseeing and updating lawyers’ profiles in professional databases and directories.
- Assisting with the preparation of submissions in client pitches and other business proposals and initiatives.
Education and experience:
- University degree (BA or higher), preferably in communications, journalism or marketing.
- Formal training or prior experience in a marketing/PR or business development role, ideally in a law firm or other professional services firm, would be strong assets.
If you are interested in this position and eager to join our diverse, multicultural, dynamic and friendly team, please submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae and work certificates via our Contact page.