The 2008 volume of New Developments in International Commercial Arbitration, co-edited by Christoph Müller and Antonio Rigozzi, has just been published. This book contains the proceedings from the “New Developments in International Commercial Arbitration” conference, which was held in Neuchâtel on 21 November 2008. The contributions featured in this volume are:
- Techniques for Controlling Time and Costs in Arbitration, by Bernard Meyer-Hauser
- Class Action Arbitration: A New Challenge?, by Gabrielle Nater-Bass
- 50 Years of the New York Convention on Enforcement of Awards: Conventional Wisdom and New Developments, by Xavier Favre-Bulle
- Pitfall in Swiss Arbitration Agreements, by Daniel Girsberger
- The New Swiss Rules of Commercial Mediation of the Swiss Chambers of Commerce and Industry: Possible Links to Arbitration, by Jeremy Lack
- Obtaining Evidence in the US for Use in International Arbitration – 28 U.S.C. § 1782 and International Arbitration: Recent Developments and Trends, by Martin Bernet
For more information and to purchase a copy of the book, visit www.schultess.com.