Representative CAS disputes have included:
- Successfully defending an international basketball player in anti-doping proceedings brought by WADA.
- Successfully appealing the disqualification of a World Champion’s first place result in anti-doping proceedings (including the return of the athlete’s World Championship gold medal).
- Successfully appealing the sanction imposed on an Olympic Games medallist (hammer thrower) in anti-doping proceedings (including the return of the athlete’s gold medal won in the Asian Games).
- Successfully defending the position of a European football team in the UEFA Champions League.
- Acting on behalf of a professional cyclist in a financial dispute against a World Tour team.
- Acting for the Union Cycliste Internationale in various anti-doping proceedings brought against international cyclists.
- Successfully reducing a four year sanction imposed on an international long distance athlete in anti-doping proceedings.
- Acting in several election-related proceedings against various international sports federations.
- Settling several financial disputes between an international federation and various affiliated athletes in anti-doping proceedings.
Other disputes have included:
- Successfully defending the position of a European football team in the UEFA Champions League in proceedings before the UEFA disciplinary bodies.
- Successfully defending a coach and national team in disciplinary proceedings before the FIFA disciplinary bodies.
- Successfully defending an athlete in anti-doping proceedings before the FINA Doping Panel.